Jaws: Malleable cast iron
The F-type clamp is also referred to as a speed clamp. It is similar to a G-clamp
in use, but has a wider throat (opening capacity) and is faster to clamp and to
Use in woodworking:
- Wood assembly and joinery (screws, glue, biscuits).
- Clamping down edging to board material.
Use in metalworking:
- Holding pieces together for welding.
- Holding and aligning pieces together for drilling and bolting.
- Securing workpieces to a bench or a template.
- Non-marking pressure pads to prevent surface damage.
- All steel construction ensures durability and added strength.
- Wooden handle for added grip.