- As of July 2015. Among power tools made by leading power tool manufacturers. (Surveyed by Koki Holdings.)
Three strikers on the hammer offers greater comfort with less cam-out
The hammer with 3 strikers reduces vibration by making 3 impacts per rotation instead of the conventional 2. This results in greater comfort and less cam-out (driver slippage from screw head), and works great for light-duty applications such as fastening short or thin screws. In order to suit various applications, a 4-step tightening mode selector function is also incorporated.
|4-step Tightening Mode Selector|
3 impacts per rotation(when tightening smaller diameter screws or bolts)
3 impacts per rotation(when tightening medium to larger diameter screws or bolts)
1.5 impacts per rotation(Only when under heavy load)
|Self Drilling Screw Mode|
3 impacts per rotation
When enabled under heavy load, the power mode dramatically increases the impact energy by reducing the impact rate to 1.5 impacts per rotation and extending the interval between successive impacts. This mode is ideal for long or thick screws.
When driving a ø5.3 x 120mm wood screw into hard wood without a pilot hole.
- In comparison with the WH18DDL 18V cordless impact driver.
- In comparison with the WH14DDL 14.4V cordless impact driver.
Newly Designed Airflow System for Optimal Cooling Efficiency
The rear fan efficiently cools down the motor and hammer case for more durability.
Well-Balanced Weight Distribution for Better Work Efficiency
Less user fatigue due to the well-balanced design with the center of gravity positioned at the middle finger of the grip hand.
Multifunction LED for Increased Visibility Remaining Battery Indicator
By pressing the light selector switch, the LED mode changes:
1. Always On / Off mode
2. Trigger switch interlocked with afterglow mode
IP56 Dust and Water Resistant*
Thanks to the unique design of dust-protective cooling windows and fully plastic coating on some important inner parts, this product conforms to IP56 protection class ratings (dust and water resistance) for electrical equipment as stipulated by the international IEC regulations.
- The equipment has been designed to withstand the effects of dust and water, but there is no guarantee that it will not malfunction. Do not use or leave the equipment in locations where it is subject to excessive amounts of dust, or in locations where it is submerged in water or subject to rainwater. (Only the main unit conforms to the IP56 protection class ratings when equipped with a battery.)
High Capacity 6.0Ah Lithium-ion Batteries*for Longer Runtime
Wood screws 4.0mm in dia. x 50mm in length, cedar without pilot holes.
- These numbers are for reference purposes. They may vary according to the material to be screwed and operating conditions.
Fast Chargingoffered by Our original charging technology
Built-in cooling system
reduces charging time by efficiently cooling both the battery and charger at the same time during charging.
Large charge indicator lamp
with 4 color status LED and sound alert once charging is complete
USB port (5V – 2A)
Capable of charging at low & high temperatures
(-10℃ to 50℃)
- The included batteries and charger vary by country or area.