This is a high gloss polishing compound to be used with a polishing buff to
- Stainless steel
How to use the compounds and the buffing pads:
- The adaptor is used to hold the buffing pad in the drill’s chuck. Fasten
the correct buffing pad in the adaptor. Make sure the flanges are on both
sides of the buffing pad.
- It would be best to use a drill press to polish metals. If a drill press
is not accessable, use adaptor
TCV01810 with a portable drill with a collar
diameter of Ø43mm. Tighten the adaptor in the drill’s chuck.
- The buffing pad should revolve towards you at full speed. Pass the
compound lightly across the face of the buffing pad. To ensure that the
compound is evenly spread, hold a clean piece of scrap metal against the
face of the buffing pad. This will eliminate lumps of compound from
- If desired, heat the item to 65°C using an oven or a heater. Warming
the metal keeps the compound on the buffing pad. A cool item will draw
compound from the pad and leave deposits. Use a glove to handle the warm
- Hold the metal lightly against the buffing pad. Allow the compound to do
- If more compound is required, apply it using a wiping motion. Do not
overload the buffing pad.
Use Tork Craft’s line of buffing pads and compounds to clean, polish and
bring to a high gloss, all metals and plastics.
|HEAVY DUTY CLEANING||REGULAR CLEANING||LIGHT POLISHING||HIGH GLOSS POLISHING|