Hikoki/Hitachi 18V Li-Ion Impact Drill 1.5Ah Kit | DV18DJL.
Most Compact & Highest Torque in its Class.
Established in 1910 and a Japanese leading technology, Hitachi power tools has delivered over a century of state of the art innovation in industrial electric, pneumatic and petrol powered tools and its accessories for the professional tradesman.
- Compact body – Overall Length : 220mm (8-21/32″)
- 18V and highest torque (Max Torque Hard) in the class*3 : 55N･m (487in.-lbs.)
- 13mm single sleeve keyless chuck is operable with one hand – The sleeve can be turned with one hand. The driver bits can be easily replaced by holding the main unit with one hand while turning the sleeve with the other hand.
- Adjustable clutch: 22-stage torque – Can be used for various applications such as tightening small screws and drilling by adjusting the tightening torque in 22 stages by clutch dial.
- Built-in white LED light – The LED Light automatically keeps on lighting while the trigger switch is being pulled.
- Slim and soft grip handle – Fits user’s hand comfortably.
- Selectable battery – Compatible with not only the standard batteries BSL1815 (1.5Ah) and BSL1825 (2.5Ah) but also optional Hitachi 18V high capacity BSL1840 (4.0Ah) and BSL1850 (5.0Ah) Lithium-ion batteries.
- New design injection case – Compact molded carrying case included.
Battery AH Explained:
The best way to describe battery amp hour is that this is effectively the size of your fuel tank, the more amp hours your battery has then the longer the battery will last between charges. More amp hours does not increase the power of a given tool.
Battery Voltage Explained:
A tool with a higher voltage than another is a bit like choosing an engine in a car, the higher voltage will generally mean higher power & performance. As with cars though a bigger engine does not always translate to better performance so it is important to compare the specifications of different models.
Charging Time for Compatible Batteries: